LOT MORE BRANCHING, YET.


Lots to go. Maybe halfway there.

The goal is simple: Catching_Up. Soon!

I loved the people I met, the things I learned, the stories I heard and equally told, Loved my new home-based office more. Despite the horrors, the good days, the just plain old weird days; still had lessons to carry forward:

God is awesome!
Whether you are on board or not, Life keeps on trucking along. I should probably just stay on board.
Change is a chance!


I branched out on my own. As to why I did it, as will be asked in my 60s', and a memory of my bold decision at Twenty_three, here is an answer …



“It was a strange feeling. More on my own, I wanted to experience the world. ‘How simple could it be’, ‘How hard could it be’, I always wondered. I am still learning. The work wasn’t boring; we did exciting things; we made two days old businesses look like a successful start up. We built an ecosystem and opened up to remote entrepreneurs. I just wanted to swim elsewhere.  Maybe close to the horizons, where nobody else holds the stopwatch. Where nobody else holds the remote control. Where I could play the rhythms of my choice any moment, I felt like”

Am not justifying my path is the best. But that’s all my 23 was about- CHOOSING DAILY. I want to travel the world and live in the style I love. I want to be young when I do this. I want to simply be free. I want to go looking in the right places and eventually make a place for myself. That’s my definite desire. Lot more branching ahead!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXPORTING WRITTEN CONTENT (1).

THE KINDERGARTEN

EXPORTING WRITTEN CONTENT (2).

EPISODE_2019

At The End Of The Day...

A NOTE FOR JUNIOR