WHO MATTERS?


The lecture hall 39 near the eastern food outlet was completely packed. I pulled one seat to a position where I could see the stage clearly. Immediately, the memories came flooding: I had come a long way. A few years back I sat in the same hall- the same seat I guess, scratching my head and watching my colleagues from one corner of the hall to another. They were all busy making their lives better or worse. Every Sunday I found myself here to talk to God, listen to his word and learn new bible teachings. 

Those were the good days of Bentley, hall 39.


Today the mission was different. A play on stage, dancing competition, spoken words, poetry, etc. fun is when I watch people dance and not necessarily taking part in any dance. Ultimately, though this is just a snapshot, every activity on stage was fantastic. People got talent.
"There's really not much you can do if you stay on the floor. Life will pass you by, time will pass you by, and you're closing the door to possibilities of hope, of something beautiful to come...And you just don't wanna give up."
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it is possible. Utilise your talent when and where you can.
My 15 minutes along the Casablanca walk refreshed my memories, but as the science of recollection was taking place, this question was sinking deep; who matters? Is it your government, parents, friends, children, girlfriends, bosses_____
This post first appeared here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOT MORE BRANCHING, YET.

THE KINDERGARTEN

EPISODE_2019

A NOTE FOR JUNIOR

SHOW UP EVERY DAY!

At The End Of The Day...

EXPLORE...