SHOW UP EVERY DAY!

On the other side of the telephone, she was dreaming, yearning & hoping for better days. All this was evident from her penetrating voice. This got me thinking…For so long I lied I was busy. Yes, I was busy;
#Planning ahead
#Sharpening my skills
#Taking deeper breaths
#Making lots of mistakes
#Chasing the things I love
#Telling myself I will make to the end
Putting one foot ahead of the other even when I got hurt—for one never know what is in waiting just around the bend.
Within the busy season; Growth, Strength & Maturity was my package. Things I will need to sustain me in the ‘better days ahead’ mission.
On this other side of the telephone, I had gotten some motivation. The words were so clear in the air:
“All is within reach, all you got to do is show up every day. Remember to lift one another when you can. On & On…till you get to the top.”
Thank you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOT MORE BRANCHING, YET.

THE KINDERGARTEN

EPISODE_2019

A NOTE FOR JUNIOR

At The End Of The Day...

EXPLORE...