YES, I CHANGED.



I shouldered the pillow away. My head comfortably on my hands; I turned to the wall. I wasn't there yet - I wanted a comfortable rest. After a busy night, all I wanted was to sleep. I, therefore, pulled the duvet to cover my head. 

There, in the dark, I tried crossing my eyes even harder. The mind was still on. I had to surrender: Hey, how is the clock ticking? How have you changed? How the world, too, is changing? Interestingly, how everyone must adopt. (All this flashed in my mind in a second or two.).

Yes, I have changed. Maybe to a quieter and more reserved individual. More calculative and determined. One stride at a time is what matters the most now – even if it means late sleep, early mornings, more 'lone' time. Yes, it feels like it – The right turn, speed, and focus. Ambition can only be its peak. Amazing persistence. 

With the peace there is in silence, these changes are the costs of ambition. It goes to the extent of being misunderstood, appearing crazy, timid, and lost. But no matter the series of tsunamis', may the pump be with me. Ain't letting go of the pump. Most importantly, ain't letting go of God's hands. (conversation ends.).

From outside, a bird comes looking for 'early' worms and knocks by the window with its beak. What a wake-up call. Hello, Saturday. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPORTING WRITTEN CONTENT (1).

THE KINDERGARTEN

LOT MORE BRANCHING, YET.

EXPORTING WRITTEN CONTENT (2).

EPISODE_2019

At The End Of The Day...

A NOTE FOR JUNIOR