THE KINDERGARTEN

I was ten years by then. In a small kiosk, I met my caring Dad who broke the news to me; “I’m transferring you to an academy.”


Over the next 11 yrs or so, I spent most of my life trying to specialize myself in a building called ‘school.’ Finally, according to the set system, the schooling came an end when I did my last paper on campus, BBA 407. Little did I know schooling had just begun!

When I was 21 years, I remember these words from David, former schoolmate: Life itself is a school — a kindergarten. I thought he was mad! Today, I stamp this statement as true.

Life you are exceptional,
And I want you to know how much I enjoy being your student
How fast the years run
I try hard to learn all that I can
Indeed, there is so much to know!
The one thing you have tried to teach me
To last my whole life through,
Is to know that you are SPECIAL. BEST KINDERGARTEN.

With distinguished professor's, life is a thorough kindergarten. With all the degrees, papers and paychecks, each day life offers a new lesson. A new lecture. A new test! Anything that you learn becomes your wealth, a wealth that cannot be taken away from you. 

Learning from life is a process that occurs with small steps, decisions, and actions that gradually build upon each other and eventually lead to that glorious moment of triumph. The one who continues to advance one step at a time will win in the end because the battle is always won far away and long before the final victory.

However, it’s, but one day you will wake up, and there won’t be any more time to work on the things you’ve always wanted to do.  And at that point, you either will have achieved the goals you set for yourself, or you will have a list of excuses for why you haven’t. Remember, in due course, life ‘the kindergarten teacher,’ will bid you goodbye:

I'm glad I was your teacher.
I can't believe the end is here.
I hate to see you go.
Remember all the fun we had, "good-bye"

In their deathbed, the above note is for those who raised their bar and chose to achieve more in The Kindergarten.

That’s what it is. Raise your bar. Achieve more!








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOT MORE BRANCHING, YET.

EPISODE_2019

A NOTE FOR JUNIOR

SHOW UP EVERY DAY!

At The End Of The Day...

EXPLORE...